Our new Medium and Super Class Hot Water Pressure Washers not only do a first-class job of cleaning, they are also extremely rugged and simple to operate. The new ECO mode, unique to KÄRCHER, makes them truly unbeatable. When the machine is set to this mode it operates automatically in the most economical temperature range. This not only saves running costs, it is also good for the environment.
Current type 3 / 400 / 50 Ph / V / Hz
Flow Rate 500 – 1000 l/h
Operating pressure 30 – 200 / 3 – 20 bar / MPa
Power rating 7.8 kW
Consumption fuel oil 6.4 kg/h
Heating oil consumption, eco! efficiency 5.1 kg/h
Weight (with accessories) 168 kg
Dimensions (L × W × H) 330 x 750 x 1060 mm
The Karcher HDS 10/20 – 4M Hot water pressure washer comes with 6 main features.
1. Environmental Protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump.
2. User Friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more.
3. Cleaning Performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements.
4. Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability.
5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexural stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more.
6. Service Friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
Price £3596.00 + VAT – £4315.20 incl VAT